Can't stop until He's finished!!!

Comments

Time has great importance in our life and every person has good and bad moment in life. We should remember good moment and try to forget old moments. Because it is important for living happy life.

05/03/2017 6:25pm

I want you to know how the statement in the picture made me inspired. I know, maybe you are thinking what made me inspired just by looking at this. The statement ".. I just told the Lord, yes" is an eye opener for me. I can't remember when was the last time I was able to say yes to the Lord. I usually just ask him questions such as "why me" or "can you just assign someone better than me Lord?". I don't know, but I just think that I am not ready enough to deal with the responsibilities. I should have felt blessed because the Lord has given me something and I know He has entrusted me with the task because He believes in me. I just wish I will be able to say yes to the Lord this time just like what this person did.

11/17/2017 2:51am

They say that we can always say no to everyone, except God. We have to think that God will never ask us a question that will put us on danger. That is why if he will ask you to do something, especially if you believe it will deliver you to better things for your life, always have the courage to say "yes!" with your heart! A simple yes will go a long way, especially if you are going to open your heart to God. More blessings will pour on you, that's for sure!

06/08/2017 12:21am

Told yes on what? Or it's in genera? Can't understand the message of this picture.

08/24/2017 3:14am

I agree fully with that words. Say yes on all opportunities!

10/20/2017 3:37pm

I understand what are you talking about. And I support your decision.

10/30/2017 3:44am

While marketing can be tricky, it is the content that makes the site important. If you provide informative content that serves the needs of your visitors, word will spread.